- Is clutter driving you crazy?
- Do you feel like you’re drowning in stuff?
- Do you have a hard time finding things?
- Are you overwhelmed by paperwork?
- Are you feeling stuck and frustrated?
- Is the question “Where to begin?” cause for confusion or paralysis?
- Do you wish you could turn some of your junk into a bit of cash…
If you answer “Yes!” to any of these questions, you could use my help.
I call myself a “simplified living coach” aka professional organizer. An expert with 16 years experience, I can help you simplify your life. We will deal with the clutter, AND I help you to improve how you interact with your stuff, so you can keep your environment peaceful and ordered. What I don’t do is go through your space and throw out everything – no giant garbage bags or dumpsters unless that is what you absolutely need and want.
- You can keep things that are useful and/or bring you joy
- Learn to love your version of “A place for everything, and everything in its place.”
- Finally discover that you actually need less stuff and CAN live more sanely!
I adapt to your unique needs; you do not have to adapt to my system. Be one of the many people I have helped to get UNstuck. A free one half hour consultation on the phone – with tips on how to get started on the path to a more ordered, peaceful environment – is only a phone call away. Feel free to bring a friend or relative in on the call for the consultation; I’ll help them learn how to help you. If you are in my neighborhood, within easy bike riding distance from MIssion and Old Wire in Fayetteville, I will come to your place in person.
Call or text me at 479-313-0414 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org