If you are motivated, have a computer with internet access, the ability to take and send digital pictures, and a phone which has a speaker phone mode… YOU can take advantage of the NEWEST TREND in personal organizing and coaching:
Remote Organizational Support
Help is Available
Support is Sufficient
Friends& Family can Help
Your House, Your Home, Your Happiness
From Survive to System
Feel Joyous and Generous
I will show you how to:
- Let go of anything that does not bring joy or usefulness (see
- Help you figure out the best, and most personally comfortable,way to get rid of unwanted items. This can include: selling,donating, smashing, recycling, burning, sending into space,
- Find a place for everything – which may include a storage unit.
- Develop a labeling and container system that works for you.
- Create easy to use systems to deal with papers and otheritems which regularly come into your environment
- Effectively use an index so you can find anything
- Learn how to establish good, ongoing organizational habits
Continue on as an independent ex-disorganized person on your own OR with ongoping support from me and friends and/or family that I have trained to support you. Enjoy a home that is always peaceful, clean and orderly, and where whatever you need is easily finable.
A JOYOUS, PEACEFUL FUTURE AWAITS: Words from a satisfied customer
“Because I knew that Patricia had assisted on one of the TV hoarder shows, I figured my space wasn’t actually quite as bad as that, so I didn’t mind sharing my long standing and worsening disaster with her. I started from a position as a skilled professional who helps other people with all kinds of problems but who was absolutely humiliated and embarrassed by my inability to cope with my own physical space, and frankly, the personal psychological pain and issues that disorganization represented.
I had my doubts about the amount of help chatting with someone in Arkansas by speakerphone while cleaning in NYC would be, but my sessions with Patricia have changed my life and my daughter’s for the better. It feels like a crushing weight is slowly and surely being lifted from my shoulders and my spirit.
Patricia NEVER judges, pushes very gently (but inexorably), and she is endlessly encouraging. Her system is practical, sensible, doable, and adaptable. The progress that has already been made after YEARS of increasing clutter and disorganization is hard to believe.
I’m one of those clients who will need to use the Simplified Living Coach “retainer” package for periodic and regular organizational “booster shots”. I’m just so grateful.
– Deb C in New York City