During the past three months I have been so busy doing organizing jobs that I haven’t had time to update this blog! I want to share with you some of my experiences
I have felt immense satisfaction doing the following:
1. Helping someone clear clutter and organize their home so that he felt comfortable inviting people over. He also felt more peace and a sense of well being.
2. Supporting a business woman get her home and office in shape so that she could be more successful and centered.
3. Empowering a woman who had 4o years of built up clutter so she could be more effective in her volunteer work helping orphaned children in third world countries.
4. Supporting people who are new in town getting unpacked and settled in.
5. Coming a long side a woman who was very organized, but just needed support in the tedious task of getting three years of complex paper work sorted out in order to get caught up with taxes.
6. In just two hours helping a woman re-organize her furniture and books so that her living room was ready for a party.
7. Helping numerous people pack and move.
Thanks to all of you for entrusting me with supporting you! I appreciate you!